Phone: +357 25 871599
Area(s) of Practice
- LLB Law, (Brunel University, London), 2010
- LLM Commercial and Corporate Law (Queen Mary University of London), 2011
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar, 2012
- Cyprus Bar Association
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Association of International Tax Consultants
- We are currently advising one of the leading property developers in the Eastern Mediterranean on the development, planning and licencing stage on their latest two landmark projects, the largest they have ever developed. We are advising on every aspect of these projects, such as negotiating the agreements with the design consultants, architects, contractors and engineers, most of them international experts, who will undertake the design and construction of the buildings. Additionally, we have prepared or reviewed internal regulations, tenancy agreements and sale agreements as well as every ancillary documents relating to the design, construction, sale, leasing, promotion and maintenance of these developments. These two projects, which will include two of the tallest buildings in the Mediterranean region, are considered to be among the largest private real estate investment opportunities in Cyprus. They have already attracted international investors and one of the developments is nearly sold out.
- Advising a leading real-estate company of China in relation to the acquisition of a large investment group operating in the Russian commercial real-estate market, owing properties of more than USD 4 billion. Our involvement includes the conduct of a full scope due diligence exercise covering all Cyprus subsidiaries of the group,– namely more than 70 companies, identifying any risks and issuing due diligence reports. A very demanding project due to the large number of the companies involved and the caliber of both the seller and the purchaser.
- Currently assisting a private equity investment international group, managing assets of more than RMB10 million along with a major Russian bank, with the establishment of an international corporate group. Our involvement includes the setting up of a Cyprus company to act as the investment manager to a Cayman fund which will facilitate investments in CIS and China, providing specilised advice including advice regarding all licensing requirements, preparing all transaction documents, including investment manager agreements, shareholders’ agreements and providing general support and assistance.
- Advising a major Russian bank in relation to the amendment of a put and call option agreement with respect to the shares of a Cyprus company involved in the design, construction and operation of a trade and exhibition center with an area of more than 400,000 sq. meters in the Russian Federation. Advising in relation to the deed of amendment of the option agreement, the procedure of the transfer of the relevant shares under Cyprus law, the amendment of the relevant shareholders’ agreement and the amendment of the articles of association of the Cyprus company involved.
- Force Majeure: Cyprus – The Legal 500 comparative guides
- The Real Estate Law Review
- Lending & Taking Security in Cyprus: overview
- Lexology – Getting The Deal Through – Project Finance 2021
- The Legal 500: Force Majeure Country Comparative Guide
- Getting The Deal Through: Project Finance 2020
- Lending and taking security in Cyprus: overview
- International Comparative Legal Guide – Project Finance 2018
- Getting the Deal Through – Restructuring & Insolvency – Cyprus 2017
- Getting the Deal Through – Restructuring and Insolvency 2018 – Cyprus