Phone: +357 25 871599
Area(s) of Practice
- LLB Law (University of Leicester), 2015
- LLM International Commercial Law (University of Leicester), 2016
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar, 2017
- Cyprus Bar Association
- We had been advising a major foreign financial institution in relation to the enforcement of security over the shares of a Cyprus company, which is a holding company to a major Russian group, supplier of cement products. Following the successful enforcement, we have been engaged further, in order to provide advice and assistance in the sale of the assets of the subsidiary companies, to third party purchasers, value of over USD 1.5 billion.
- Following our engagement by a major foreign financial institution in relation to the enforcement of security over the shares of several Cyprus companies, which were held by a Cyprus public company, a leading international residential and commercial real estate developer listed on the Tel Aviv stock Exchange, we have been further engaged to handle the possible sale of the shares to prospective purchasers but also provide ongoing specialized advice on complicated legal issues. This is one of our key and complex projects since the assets and secured obligations are substantial, valued over USD 200 million, the corporate structure is complex and in addition the borrower group companies are located in several jurisdictions.
- We have been engaged by a leading foreign Bank to assist in relation to the enforcement of certain pledge agreements and the post-enforcement actions involving the transfer of specific assets and the exercise by a Bank’s affiliate, in its capacity as the pledgee, of its right of appropriation under those certain pledge agreements. Additionally, we have been requested by the Bank to assist with the conclusion of a certain guarantee claim settlement deed whereby the Bank, in its capacity as the facility agent under a certain facility agreement, in the context of which the aforementioned pledge agreements were concluded, exercised its rights against one of the guarantors.
- Instructed by an international bank based in Luxembourg to provide advice and assistance in relation to the change of the operator in an USD 55 million aircraft financing on which we had been engaged previously, as well as other changes/restructuring contemplated by the parties. We were further engaged in June 2022 and provided a detailed advice on the prohibitions of the European Union (sanctions) applicable to the financing, the proposed restructuring thereof and the proposed alternative restructuring.
- Introducing the new employee’s work-life balance law
- Tax incentives for relocation to Cyprus – Updated
- Private Client – Lexology Getting The Deal Through – Cyprus
- Reasons To Start-Up in Cyprus
- Sanctions relating to aircraft
- LEx_GTDT Private Client
- Thriving in Regulation: The case for DLTs
- M&A Opportunities in Cyprus post-Brexit