Phone: +357 25 871599
- LLB Law, National and Kapodestrian University of Athens, Greece, 2007
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar, 2008
- LLM European Law, University of Leicester, UK, 2012
- Licensed Insolvency Practitioner, 2019
- Cyprus Bar Association
- Cyprus Insolvency Service
- Representing Alpha Bank Cyprus Ltd, one of the largest banking institutions in Cyprus, and handling cases of the Bank against debtors and guarantors. Legally advising the Bank regarding out-of-court matters and enquiries. The current total aggregate value of the claims of the Bank exceeds EUR 60 million.
- Representing one of the largest private banks in Cyprus (Bank of Cyprus) and therefore, continuously handling numerous cases going through the courts for recovery of various amounts; the total aggregate amount is in excess of EUR 100 million.
- Involved in a number of Voluntary Winding Up cases and provided legal advice to the liquidators in relation to their appointment and all matters arising out of or in connection with the Voluntary Winding Up procedure of various companies.