Area(s) of Practice
- Law Degree (University of Athens, Greece), 2005
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar Association, 2006
- LLM Commercial Law (University of Bristol, UK), 2010
- Cyprus Bar Association
- Advising India’s largest real estate construction company, which is also a key player in real estate investments, on matters relating to the enforcement and execution of an LCIA Arbitration Award; worth approximately GBP 350 million.
- Within the framework of a corporate application for the protection of our clients, who are the minority shareholders in a Cypriot company specializing in the oil, gas, power engineering and chemical industries, we have represented the minority shareholders and applied for and obtained interim freezing injunctions prohibiting the majority from alienating the assets of the company and changing the corporate structure. The subject matter of the dispute amounts to USD 12.3 million. After the interim hearing, the orders were rendered absolute with cost against the defendants.
- Representing the officers of a Cyprus-based financial and fiduciary services company with assets valued at several million dollars which are currently involved in a serious shareholders dispute which includes various litigation proceedings and applications for the issue of interim orders.
- Representing and advising an individual-plaintiff before the Cyprus Courts in relation to one of the most high profile divorce cases of the year. The plaintiff is seeking the division of USD 14 billion worth of assets concealed by the Defendant in a complex multi-layered corporate structure.
- Represented the officers of a Cyprus based financial and fiduciary services company with assets valued at several million dollars which are currently involved in a serious shareholders dispute which includes various litigation proceedings and applications for the issue of interim orders.