Phone: +357 25 871599
- LL.B. Law, University of Surrey, 2012
- LL.M. in Corporate and Commercial Law (Queen Mary University of London), 2013
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar, 2014
- Cyprus Bar Association
- Representing a Cyprus company in a claim for damages exceeding the amount of USD 900 million against, among others, one of the wealthiest men in Ukraine and his group of companies and the directors thereof, for inter alia conspiracy with unlawful means, unlawful interference and inducement for breach of contract. We were successful in obtaining on an ex-parte basis freezing injunctions against the defendants.
- We have been acting for one of the largest leading banks of Russia in a lengthy multijurisdictional dispute for the recovery of debt owed to the bank by a very well-known high net worth individual. The bank has recently been successful in obtaining a bankruptcy order against the said individual and we are currently representing the trustees, the London office of one of the world’s largest accounting and consulting organisations providing assurance, tax and advisory services in bankruptcy. Applied and obtained interim freezing injunctions against four companies directly and indirectly owned by the judgement debtor, as well as, frozen the accounts and immovable property owned by the spouse of the debtor on the basis that they constitute assets which belong to the bankrupt and which were obtained through an attempt to defraud his creditors, for the recovery of the approximate amount of EUR 250 million.
- Representing one of the biggest banks in Russia in a dispute arising out of a joint venture for the creation and management of a pellet production plan. Our Client and connected entities have entered into a series of complex inter-connected agreements providing constant credit line to the joint venture parties for the development of the plant. Currently opposing the issue of the interim orders and defending the contractual rights of the bank within the framework of the action.