WE ARE HIRING – Lawyer – Financial
EXPERIENCED LAWYER – FINANCIAL LAW – Job vacancy
Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC is seeking to recruit a lawyer with financial law background to join its legal team in Limassol.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team of experts in the financial law department of a top-tier, multi-awarded law firm. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and hard-working lawyer to work in a highly demanding and challenging environment. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on projects with international clients in the financial law industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing legal services in the financial law sector as well as in related sectors;
- Conducting thorough legal research and providing actionable advice in any of the above sectors;
- Legal drafting, reviewing and negotiating various documents;
- Engaging in negotiations;
- Communicating with the relevant authorities, clients, and other associates;
- Assisting in the management of projects and general support in the handling of projects;
- Attending closings in Cyprus or abroad;
- Keeping up-to-date with legal developments and providing periodic reports;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients;
- Supporting business development activities;
- Attending seminars and conferences to further develop expertise.
Experience and work ethics requirements
- Law Degree from a reputable University (preferably an EU university)
- LPC, LLM or similar postgraduate degree is considered an advantage
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association with at least 2 years of hands-on experience in financial law and related sectors
- Knowledge and understanding of the Cyprus Regulatory and Financial Services legal framework
- Experience working with international organizations is considered an advantage
- Cross-border and local transactional experience
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to work both in teams and independently; teamwork is essential and we are looking for someone with a positive attitude and with excellent communication skills
- Dedication and high work ethics
- Strong research, analytical and drafting skills
- Computer literacy and good command of Microsoft Office as well as knowledge and agility with new software and technology in the industry
- Excellence in the Greek and English languages is a must
An excellent remuneration package, including competitive salary and benefits, partial remote work options in the future, working along-side highly regarded professionals and career prospects are offered. Furthermore, the right candidate will have an equal opportunity employment in a leading law firm which adopts a diversity culture and welcomes job applications from all members of society.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting ‘LAWYER – FINANCIAL LAW’ in the subject line.
All applications will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only applications that fulfil the above requested criteria will be considered.