WE ARE HIRING – Receptionist
Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC is seeking to recruit a Receptionist to join its team in Limassol.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team of lawyers and support staff in a top-tier, multi-awarded law firm. This is a great full-time career opportunity for a pleasant hard-working individual to work in our head office in Limassol.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Collect and provide accurate information to lawyers and other colleagues when forwarding messages and calls
- Schedule meetings and handle bookings in the conference room
- Arrange that the reception area and conference room are clean, tidy and appropriately set before scheduled meetings
- Handle and distribute correspondence arriving or sending through emails, fax, post office, messengers and couriers – ability to use the courier software
- Perform office clerical duties such as typing, photocopying, printing, scanning, filing and the updating of the contact cards
- Monitor stationery and envelopes stock and liaise with suppliers
- Provide assistance to other colleagues when necessary
Requirements & skills
- Previous experience as a Receptionist, Secretary or in a similar guest services role
- Diploma in Secretarial studies will be considered an advantage
- Pleasant personality with professional appearance
- Polite attitude providing exceptional customer service
- Provide high quality services to customers, associates and colleagues
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- Computer literacy and good command of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in the Greek and English languages – knowledge of additional language will be considered an advantage
A competitive remuneration package, including benefits, in a great working environment and career prospects are offered. Furthermore, the right candidate will have an equal opportunity employment in a leading law firm which adopts a diversity culture and welcomes job applications from all members of society.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “RECEPTIONIST” in the subject line.
All applications will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only applications that fulfil the above requested criteria will be considered.