WE ARE HIRING – HR Administrator
Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC is seeking to recruit an HR Administrator to join its team in Limassol.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team of lawyers and support staff in a top-tier, multi-awarded law firm. This is a great full-time career opportunity for a pleasant hard-working individual to work in our head office in Limassol.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain personnel records and employment agreements
- Handle the HR software, analyse data and provide detailed reports
- Carry out job interviews and manage the job recruitment process
- Create HR policies, operations and office procedures and promote them to personnel
- Arrange staff training and performance appraisals
- Manage and resolve employee issues
- Handle staff seminar attendance and maintain records
- Report to the COO and other management members
- Manage staff compensation and benefits schemes
- Communicate with HRDA, Social Insurance or other bodies when necessary
- Create a positive and productive working environment
- Handle any other HR projects or related tasks
Requirements & skills
- Degree in HR management or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in the HR field or in a similar role
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and to multitask
- Team-work player and able to collaborate and influence all levels of stakeholders and staff
- Pleasant personality, creative and with professional appearance
- Provide high quality services to colleagues
- Computer literacy and good command of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in the Greek and English languages
A competitive remuneration package, including benefits, in a great working environment and career prospects are offered. Furthermore, the right candidate will have an equal opportunity employment in a leading law firm which adopts a diversity culture and welcomes job applications from all members of society.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “HR ADMINISTRATOR” in the subject line.
All applications will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only applications that fulfil the above requested criteria will be considered.