Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC’s global capabilities are significant.
Over the years, the firm managed to establish a strong presence in the international legal market through its dedication in cross-border legal work, building alliances with important foreign associates and its ongoing commitment in catering to the legal needs of multinational clients.
The international profile and personalized approach to building solid long-lasting relationships with international clients and associates are significant cornerstones for the firm.
Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC has created close links with reputable law firms worldwide and strong associations mainly in Europe, CIS countries, Middle East, and Asia. Furthermore, the firm and/or through its lawyers, is currently a member of the following various professional local and international organizations:
- Cyprus Bar Association
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
- International Tax Planning Association (ITPA)
- Association of International Tax Consultants (AITC)
- Asociaciόn Europea de Abogados (AEA)
- International Law Association
One of Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC’s ongoing objectives is to further grow the portfolio of associates through strengthening current collaborations and creating new ones.