Apart from providing comprehensive legal services, Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC offers clients a broad spectrum of corporate and other related services through Pagecorp Group, a group of companies associated through common ownership.
Pagecorp Group is a provider of global corporate, administration, secretarial and other related services for organizations and entrepreneurs wishing to establish their business in the low tax, transparent and regulated environment of Cyprus. Specialised professional services offered and tailored to every business need, aim to reduce considerably the cost of operation of every client.
Having more than 20 years’ experience in the market, Pageserve Ltd, the Administrative Service Provider (ASP) of Pagecorp Group, was among the first ASPs in Cyprus to receive authorisation to provide administrative services. With license number 39/196, Pageserve Ltd has been authorized and is presently regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). Additionally, in order to keep up with the latest fiduciary industry developments and to continuously enhance internal operations and expertise, Pageserve Ltd has become a member of the Cyprus Fiduciary Association.
For many years Pagecorp Group has been providing a full range of tax effective structures, working with clients on an individual basis to achieve a customised and comprehensive solution for their business. The Group has extensive experience in assisting clients to minimize their tax liabilities by the proper and effective use of international corporate structures. Furthermore, through its worldwide network of affiliates and correspondents, the Group makes arrangements for the provision of management and administration of companies in many other jurisdictions as well.
Pagecorp Group offers clients complete, reliable and professional services in the following areas:
- Incorporation of made-to-order or provision of Cyprus shelf-companies
- Provision of registered office address
- Provision of corporate or individual directors and shareholders
- Company secretarial services
- Company management and administration services through nominee directors and company administrators
- Registration of branches in Cyprus
- Registration and management of companies in foreign jurisdictions
- Redomiciliation of companies
- Opening and administration of bank accounts
- International tax planning
- Trust and custodial services
- Escrow agency services
- International re-invoicing structures
- Receiving, handling and forwarding of correspondence and representation services
- Book-keeping, VAT registration and administration
Adopting a visionary concept and always pursuing every client’s need, Pagecorp Group completely renovated its old office space and created fully-serviced offices, namely the Omega Court International Business Centre (Ω Court IBC). The Ω Court IBC is ideal for overseas organizations wishing to establish a presence in Cyprus and for small and medium-sized businesses that want to cut costs and yet remain flexible in an ever changing business climate. For more information on the services provided by Ω Court IBC, please click here.
In order to help every business make its initial steps as efficiently as possible, Pagecorp Group
has introduced Special Packages which include various services at beneficial prices when purchased together at once. The following packages are offered:
For more information on the Special Packages please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist.
- Three Special Packages involving the incorporation of Cyprus companies and a combination of other services, such as corporate services for the first year, tax registration, office space at Omega Court IBC and others
- One Special Package involving the incorporation of BVI companies and their annual fees
Patrician Chambers, 332 Agiou Andreou Str., 3035 Limassol, Cyprus
P.O. Box 54543, 3725 Limassol, Cyprus
Tel: +357 25 878 866
Fax:+357 25 364 048